Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bad Tubes

Still having "tube" problems here in Asheville. I finally went down and got a wireless bridge from the front desk and that has helped a little but still brutally slow. My Sprint Wireless wants to charge me roaming charges and even then it is intermittent. Looks like things will be a little quiet in Monkdom this week.

The upside is I am going to bed early, getting some reading done and some solid practice on the guitar in. In every sunshine a little life must fall I guess.

There is plenty for you to read without my drivel anyway. Be sure to stop by Adgitadiaries where M is doing some good writing. While the guys don't post a lot what they do post is good stuff....be sure to enjoy the obit of the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

Anyhow, off to the client for another long day.Very suboptimal environment in a giant warehouse with much noise and dirt which I am sure precipitated my my early bed time last night.

No comments: