Sunday, May 24, 2009

Punk Squirrel?


It's bad enough that the squirrels and chipmunks are eating me out of house and home, digging up my vegetable beds, and planting large quantities of sunflower seeds in every pot on the deck and every flower bed but now I have to put up with punk wildlife!

Somehow this fellow got mixed up with some red paint and got it all over his tail and apparently nowhere else...can't imagine how that would happen. I caught him this morning stealing suet from the birds. A couple of years ago I noticed a squirrel with a beef bone around his neck and quite tightly. I did manage to catch him and turn him over to animal rescue who removed the bone and set him free somewhere in the wilds of Georgia. Another wildlife mystery.

Anyhow...thought it worthy of a post and pic.

No comments: