Sunday, April 04, 2010

Gardened Out

Three straight long days in the garden has me completely 'cream crackered'. Everything I was planning to get done is done. We dodged any rain yesterday so I am on schedule to have everything ready for big planting in the middle of the month. I'm going to have to re-pot all the tomatoes. They have outgrown their starting pots and won't be able to wait two weeks. That's for tomorrow though. It is time for some grape derived anesthetic and dinner. Tomorrow is another day.

I hope everyone that was expecting a visit from the Easter bunny was happy this morning. The Christians at the Assembly of God next door were all turned out in their finery this morning and I happily waved to them whilst in my dirty gym shorts and crusty tea shirt. I did wait to mow the lawn until after 1pm which I thought was mighty nice of me.

No comments: