Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Criminally Stupid

I'm busier than a five dollar hooker at a Christian Coalition convention right now but I just wanted to stop in an comment on the latest from Senator Pat Roberts. He actually made the comment that he couldn't understand how Valerie Wilson could be considered covert when she drove to the CIA everyday in plain sight. Does the GOP recruit from the Institute for the Criminally Stupid?
I guess he didn't know that sometimes the high speed, underground shuttles that lead into the vast underground complex under Langley sometimes are over crowded or are shut down for maintenance. I know in my experience that everytime I wanted to catch the shuttle from Ft. Meade to Langley there was some delay or problem and I wound up having to drive myself. It was especially nerve wracking too! Having to drive with the hood over my head with only two little holes to peak through...ruins your peripheral vision not to mention the hood getting "cattywampus" an blocking your sight altogether. Yeah, I know there are the crawl tunnels that you can use but, if you have every been in one, they are damp and dirty and poorly lit and I can imagine a lady as well groomed and attractive as Valerie wasn't too keen on crawling for a couple of miles to get to work. Do you know what those damn hoods do to a hairdo?
What a maroon!
As usual Billmon and Firedoglake are on top of it so I can go back to trying to make a living.

No comments: