Thursday, July 28, 2005

Going Among 'Em

Going to Wash.DC this morning for the weekend. Wife's HS reunion. Not really much for me to do but stand around and smile. Staying at a Hilton so I should have Internet but don't know how much time I will have to post. It is always a hoot flying into Reagan since they make you stay in your seats the last 30 minutes or so of the flight. I can't imagine what they think this accomplishes but it seems to make them feel better. Will definitely have to ride in the cheap seats as the bride is not a premimium traveler and it is considered bad form for me to upgrade and leave her in the back. Oh well, short flight. Maybe I will be able to upgrade out to San Jose next week and that is a good thing on a four plus hour flight.
Anyhow, everyone have a nice weekend if we don't see ya!

No comments: