Thursday, September 28, 2006

Home Soon

Good Day! Yes I am still in Tennessee but this is the last day this week and should be back in Atlanta late tonight. Haven't been able to see much of what is going on in the world this week...it goes that way sometimes. Came back to the hotel last night and turned on CNNHN and Nancy Grace was obsessing over the Colorado thing and I just turned off the TV and went to bed. Goddess she iritates me.
Anyhow, off to see what culinary delights Holiday Inn Express is offereing for breakfast and then the drive to the client. It is always interesting to watch the client's reactions as we dive into their business and they discover how over time it has grown all kinds of inexplicable arms that don't bring a lot of value but exist for some reason that is no longer meaningful.
Probably won't hear from me until tomorrow morning when I should be back home.

No comments: