Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Anniversay Today

Today marks Madam and yours truly's 37th wedding anniversary. To celebrate I am making Madam's favorites.
Grilled lamb chops, grilled fresh asparagus with balsamic, roasted potatoes a la Greek and for dessert creme caramel. A little salad with proper Greek feta, parsley and cucumber for starters. Even though we met and wed in Hawaii we both have a special fondness for Greece and the food so it is usually our go to menu for special occasions.

The custards are done and cooling and I have the Hibachi all set up with hardwood charcoal. The lamb is marinating in fresh rosemary, lemon, garlic and olive oil. I still have to make the tsatsiki sauce and the potatoes.

It also happens to be my mother's 82 birthday today. I've called and wished her happy birthday but Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments: