Monday, May 28, 2012

Garden Today
























Just so you know I haven't been making up the hard work in the garden. Here it is today. Under the black weed fabric on the left are the melons and pumpkins, then a row of Hutterite Soup beans, eggplant and okra, three rows of peppers, four rows of tomatoes(mostly heirlooms), cukes, more tomatoes, peas, ground cherries, herbs, leeks.I'm ahead of the weeds for now as you can see but it is early. You can barely see the corn but it is tasseling and there are more beans and sweet potatoes in the back. Looking pretty good for the end of May and there will be cherry tomatoes within a week or so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not positive where you're getting your info,
however good topic. I needs to spend a while finding out much more or understanding more.
Thank you for fantastic info I was searching for this info for my mission.