Sunday, October 09, 2005

Je Suis Arrive

Well, I am here. Long day of travel. Flight from Altanta to Paris was late leaving Atlanta and I already had a close connection to get to Lyon so I changed to a later flight from Paris to Lyon. I might have made it but, sure as hell, my bag wouldn't have so I got to kill a few hours in Paris Charles de Gaulle.

Just getting settled and turned on CNN international. My heart goes out to the people in Pakistan and India who are suffering from a major earthquake. CNN is putting the death toll in 20,000 plus range. Got a quick head shot of Dubya and he says we are sending them some "cash money" and some equipment. You can live off twenty dollar bills but I've always found they give me gas. Shithead.
Are they covering this wall to wall in the U.S. as well?

Guatemala seems to be sucking wind as well and there is more rain expected. Those people need our support too.

All the good news... and now they are talking about the thousands of birds that have died in Turkey of avian flu.

Not a whole lot of positive news on this side of the Atlantic.

No comments: