Saturday, October 22, 2005

Light or Train?

You know the old expression about the the light at the end of the tunnel? I can't help feeling that we on the left are getting ourselves way too worked up about the upcoming climax of the Plame investigation. I so want everybody in the Whitehouse to be indicted, jailed and humiliated that it is sometimes hard to keep focused on the reality that it may be a bust. I just hope everybody has enough emotional reserve to weather another huge disappointment if it should happen. I am wishing with all my might that "Fitzmas" will come and that there will be presents enough for everyone. I am just trying to hold back just enough to survive the shock if it fizzles. Many of you will say that the attitude should be "in for a penny, in for a pound" but I am talking emotional survival here and I'll keep a dollar or two in my shoe thank you very much.

Here's wishing you Merry Fitzmas!

No comments: