Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dragging

I didn't realize how much this last week had drained my batteries. I'm really dragging. For the first time in a long time I actually had to take a nap yesterday afternoon and I still went to bed early and and slept late this morning. If I tried I could do a repeat today.

Lots of stuff piled up in just two short days and I am still digging and I am looking at heading back to Indy on Sunday for the week. Hoping to put it to bed next week for the most part and should only have to go back one or two more times in April to finish it all up. Need to get this project behind me as I was reminded by several clients that attended the Washington conference that I had promised them a week or two of my time and that they are getting impatient.

Anybody taking bets on how soon Gonzales resigns?

No comments: