Sunday, March 04, 2007

Once Again Indy Bound


Believe it or not I am once again Indy bound. Due to the heavy volume caused by the NCAA Womens Tournament I have to fly on Sunday afternoon. Could be worse...the only available seat this afternoon was first. Right now the seat I have (the last one) on the flight back Thursday is the center and according to Delta the flight is oversold by 13. They will free up some additional seats a couple of hours before flight time and I may snag an aisle.
I'll check back in when I get to the hotel in Indy tonight. Have a pleasant Sunday afternoon and don't forget to wash the ink off your hands after reading the Sunday paper before you touch anything in the house. All we need is black little finger prints everywhere.

BTW the picture is of the the Indiana World War Memorial in Indianapolis

No comments: