Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Food Sins

I use the term "food" only because it is something you put in your mouth. The continuing list of food with peanut butter that is being recalled reminded me of all the "foods" that I have, at one time or another, felt compelled to eat whilst knowing that they were bad, bad, bad. I don't think I am the only one with "food" weaknesses for things that are not even remotely good for you. Do you have some "food" sins that you are ashamed to admit that you have, at one time or another, eaten with gusto?

Here is just a partial list of some of my worst sins;

Slim Jims
Penrose Pickled sausage
creme filled horn pastries
Little Debbie Oatmeal cakes
Twinkies
Cheetos (only the crisp ones)
Cheez-its
Taco Bell tacos
Mickey D's double cheese burgers (they're only 99 cents a lot of places)
Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts

I've managed to avoid most of these for years (with the exception of Cheetos) but I must admit that all of them have passed my lips more than once.

OK, everyone own up.

No comments: