Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter


Beautiful Easter morning here in the Northern Atlanta burbs. Great day to be outside in the garden. Even though it is still too wet to work in the dirt I have some hellebores from my daughter that need to go into the ground out front. Even though they should be done in the fall they can't stay in the pots all summer. We'll give it a try.

Madam noticed the cedar waxwings in the holly bush yesterday afternoon and out of many attempts I managed to get just one decent shot. They are shy and spook easily. They are still hanging around and I'll have the camera with telephoto handy while I am out today so maybe I will get a better shot. They are beautiful birds and I love to catch a glimpse of them. They usually only show up in the Atlanta area in the spring and fall on their way somewhere else.

No comments: