Sunday, August 27, 2006

Eating Posts and no Suitcase

Blogger ate the last post somehow. Was there then it wasn't...very strange. Anyhow no luck on the camera it needs a part and a week or so but went sightseeing anyway. Hired a guide and a car and went to the Forbidden City and a silk factory. Interesting.
Still no luggage this morning (Monday) so it is good that you can have laundry turned around in three hours here at a reasonable cost. I have clean clothes anyway. Maybe today sometime the suitcase will show. If not I will just have these clothes run through again. I carry a spare set of underwear in my carryon just for emergencies when I travel internationally so I don't have to wait around in nothing while I have the laundry done. The terrycloth robes provided in the hotel don't quite fit all the way around my 6'2" 250 pound body so it is not something you can wear if you would have to evacuate the hotel while your clothes are beeing done.
Supposed to have rain and thunderstorms today here so we'll see have the navigation goes. I can already see rush hour traffic from the hotel and it is not something I want to be involved in...no way. Basically a gridlock from what I can see.
Everyone have a great day(evening) and we'll chat later.

No comments: