Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Still Here in Beijing

Sorry for the lack of posting but I am suffereing a time crunch. Long days and then time for prep for the next not to mention the sleep deficit. I sat down last night at 730 will all intent of getting some quality time on the web and managed only a marginal reply in comments before I fell asleep and woke up at 930 still sitting in front of the computer....went to bed still not prepared for today.
Woke up at two and reset the alarm for 4 so I could prep for today and now it is time to begin the adventurous walk to the meeting hotel and OH BOY it is raining. This ought to be interesting.

Maybe tonight will be better but I am not promising anything as the strain of conducting these meetings is evidently sapping the energy to a point where I need some extra sleep.

If I don't get taken out by a fast moving Hyundai taxi or a bus then maybe I'll chat a bit later.

No comments: