Monday, October 22, 2007

The Witch Cometh

I got an early start on the traffic this morning and it is a good thing as it only took my an hour and 15 minutes to get here. My colleague waited 50 minutes to start out and it took her two hours and 40 minutes. Anyhow, I got here a little early and went looking for some coffee. Peachtree City is one of those towns that forbids signs and hides everything commercial behind screens of trees and bushes. It is therefore impossible for a stranger to find anything in the dark and rain(yes we are having a light rain this morning...Praise Discordia!) so I found a 24 hour Wallie World with a McDonalds. Yes I did darken their door, use the bathroom and get a surprisingly good cup of coffee at Mickey D's.

I sat there and sipped my coffee while watching CNN report on the GOP debate. Hillary must scare these guys to death! Virtually everything they said was a warning about what will happen if Hillary occupies the White House. From what I could gather she will start her day with either a puppie or kitten omelet and then sell some children to Islamic white slavers. She will raise taxes once a week and make it a requirement that all new inductees into the military be castrated. It is pretty scary. Not only will she destroy America but the worst part is that she has a vagina. Oh my Goddess!

No comments: