Monday, October 01, 2007

Early Monday

Early Monday today. I have to be in Peachtree City, south of Atlanta , for a new client kickoff this morning at 9am. In order to beat the traffic I have to be on the road by 6am. It is only 56 miles to the client from my door but at rush hour in Atlanta it is probably two hours or worse. I live North so I have to go all the way across town.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and got everything done they had planned. Madam and I had plenty of fun at the "Highland Games" though it was in the mid 80's which is pushing it for the full Scottish rig. My kilt is made from 9 yards of wool and it weighs just over 6 pounds and is not good for high summer.

Managed to find time to get some broccoli, cabbage and chard plants in yesterday and we will see if we can get a winter crop in. Last year's winter was mild enough so we shall see. Unless we get a hard freeze we should be ok.

Off for the day but I'll be back tonight. Who knows I may find time at lunch to stop by.

No comments: