Friday, April 01, 2011

Fried Rice

Long day today and not much energy to cook and the over is STILL on the frits....maybe next week. It was left overs tonight...All I had leftover was a couple of cups of rice so I went to my go to meal of fried rice. A little pancetta(homemade) onions, celery and carrots and you have dinner. I love fried rice and it is what I call my default meal. I always try and have some leftover rice in the fridge and with a few vegetables and maybe something like chicken or a pork chop leftover you can have a good meal. I always scramble an egg into it at the last. Nice, quick and simple and not to mention hot.

Do you have  a 'go to' recipe/meal that you can whip up in  few minutes? I have several but fried rice is going to be right at the top of the list.

No comments: