Wednesday, July 26, 2006

It's the Planning

Finished up my deal here in Sunnyvale but couldn't get anything but a redeye back to Atlanta today. No thanks! I'll just chill and catch an extra 40 winks tomorrow morning and catch my original flight at noon.

Gorgeous weather here today. Only got to maybe 78 or 80 and a clear blue sky.
Not much I can add to the great discussions going on around the leftie blogs, so I won't even try. All I want to say is that if Al Gore had taken his proper place in 2001 we would be in a whole different place right now. It is all going to get worse before it gets better. Nobody in their right mind is going to step in as a peacekeeping force and the 8,000 additional troops headed to reinforce Baghdad are a token.

It is really embarrassing to be an American in this day and age.

No comments: