Saturday, July 22, 2006

Saturday Stuff

Busy Saturday so won't be much here today. Madam is returning this afternoon from the U.K. so the temporary bachelor must make neat. I have already done two loads of laundry, loaded the dishwasher and it is going. Still have to make the bed and run the suck broom in a few places.

I also have to get myself organized to go to Sunnyvale tomorrow afternoon for a week so there is the drycleaner to visit, the ATM and the pharmacy to replenish my meds. Somehow the morning has slipped by and I still haven't had the walk so that too remains. Madam hits the ground at about 4pm so I will have to leave here by about three which means I have four hours in which to get all the errands done including a run to Whole Foods.

BTW welcome a new addition to the blogroll Pissed Off Patricia and her blog Morning Martini. Welcome PoP.

1 comment:

pissed off patricia said...

Well, thank you so very much. I won't take up a lot of your time as it seems your plate is full of chores.

Cheers!