Sunday, April 02, 2006

Milestone After Milestone or is that Millstone

Hey Georgie keep telling us how great the economy is and how your freaking "compassionate conservatism" is making all our lives better. Tell me one more time so I can ignore the following and feel good about the direction my country is going and how I can stop being concerned for my fellow citizens. What a maroon!

Last year was the first year on record, according to an annual study conducted by the National Low Income Housing Coalition, that a full-time worker at minimum wage could not afford a one-bedroom apartment anywhere in the country at average market rates.”

Read more here:

if you are interested you can go here to see what the minimum wage is in your state.

Go ahead Georgie convince me.

TKS to Sarah at Corrente

No comments: