Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Straight to Hell

I wish I had something positive to say about the fact that out faux President signed the torture law today. I don't and I doubt I ever will. This is argurably a major low point in out 200 plus year history.

Today President Bush took theConstitution and tore it up and pissed on it.

If one of my right wing colleagues ever wants to belabor me with talk about moral values again I will go ballistic. These are concepts with which they clearly don't resonate or understand. Most of all, if some "jumped by Jesus" freak brings up Bible or Jesus Christ in reference to this or anything else I will laugh out loud at their hypocricy. I know what they seem unable to fathom and that is that by their own standards they are going straight to hell for what they've done to my country.


No comments: