Monday, November 06, 2006

Fiddlesticks

It always seems to happen. Just when I had slotted this afternoon and tomorrow morning to make more calls for Call for Change the job interrupts. It has been pretty quiet up until Friday when issues arose with several high profile clients. In all the cases there are big bucks on the table and the year end is closing fast. My best laid plans just went astray and I will be spending the next couple of days resolving issues. I will take the time to vote however and the polling place is within walking distance so I'm gold there. Since all of the senior management of the company I work for are big time conservative Rethuglicans I have a hard time not getting paranoid when stuff like this happens but what are you going to do.
Blogging is going to be slight to non existent for the next few days while I try and sort this stuff out. Life is always interesting when you live on the bleeding edge of technology.

No comments: