Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Into the Universe

I have served up my wishes to the Diebold this morning and no I don't have a paper trail. Now something so simple as a fast shuffle across the carpet and undo what generations of my ancestors have fought and died for. Centuries of struggle and countless lives are now subject to the mere faintest impression on some questionable electronic device manufactured and programmed by my arch enemies. What me worry?
Here's to the first step in the revolution! What are we going to do tomorrow if nothing changes my friends? Can we face another two years of imbecilic rule? Can the world survive another two years of Bush and company unchallenged? We should know our fates in 15 or so hours or at least a taste of it.
I want fingers crossed along with toes. Pray to whatever spirits you think might even give a shit about what happens to us mere mortals. Sacrifice of small animals excepted do whatever you think might help. May the force be with us! All Hail Discordia! Hail Eris! 23skidoo! Whatever!

No comments: