Sunday, January 15, 2006

Go West Old Man

Off again to the West side of our great nation. I do know the way to San Jose. This should be the last trip this client in Sunnyvale should require for awhile and we can go somewhere else and get into trouble. Not much currently on the radar except Minneapoliz the second week in February which I am not looking forward to. Great client to work with but they always seem to request my services in the dead of winter. I've lived too long in the south I guess since these visits to Minnesota in winter always shatter me. What a wuss!
Anyhow, off to the train and airport in a bit and I will check in from the hotel in Sunnyvale. Enjoy your Sunday. I am upgraded so don't feel too bad about me having to lose half my weekend. I do feel bad about leaving the boss alone to entertain our English guests but they are off to the Caymans tomorrow for a week so that the burden won't be too great.

No comments: