Thursday, January 19, 2006

Silly Thoughts

As you know I spend a lot of time in hotels and something has been bothering me for a long time. I know it is not worth stewing about but I think about it every time I check into another hotel and find myself looking at another pointed toilet roll.

How much time worldwide is wasted by people folding the toilet paper into a little point? Who thought this was a necessary function for the wonderful people who pick up after us day after day and make our beds? All I can think of is it is some kind of subliminal signal to guests that says...yes, I have once again cleaned up after your filthy self and this is to let you know I have.

We're talking thousands and thousands of hotels and maybe millions of rooms and some rooms have two toilet rolls! I think we're looking at some meaningful manhours here.

I said it was silly and yet you read the whole thing while you could have been pointing the toilet paper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice site--take a look at www.mindmint.com for lots of free subliminal stuff.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog. Take a look at my blog regarding subliminal mind power tools at www.subliminalcommunication.blogspot.com/ and give me your thoughts.