Saturday, January 21, 2006

Saturday Morning Catch-up

Back from California and trying to catch up with everything. Having some internet problems that come and go. Might be my router which I have bypassed for the time being. I will hook it back up and test it again after I get everything caught up. It evidently started acting up about the time I left for the airport last Sunday so the flood of email has just now finished. Always have to catch up on the online banking and other stuff as well when I hit town.
Should not have to travel until the week after when I have to be back in Sunnyvale again so I might get ahead over the next week. Still have our friends from the UK visiting so that is going to keep things hopping.
Still a day behind in news and blogosphere but will try and find some time to sneak in some surfing and posting. Everyone have a great weekend.

No comments: