Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Say No to Alito

John Kerry has an open later to Senators opposing Sam 'the Sham" Alito that you can sign if you don't think America should become a fascist state.

Dear Senators,

I am writing to ask that you vote against Samuel Alito’s nomination to the Supreme Court and work hard to convince other Senators to join you.

Judge Alito does not represent my values. He does not represent mainstream American values. I think it’s time that the United States Senate confirms once and for all that extreme ideology has no place on the highest court in the land.

This is a critical fight for the future of our country. It’s no time to sit on the sidelines. That’s why I’ve taken the time to sign this letter and pass it along to my friends and neighbors. And I hope that’s why you’ll step up to the plate and do the right thing for America: defeat Samuel Alito.

I am honored to join John Kerry by putting my name in the Congressional Record against Judge Alito. I call on you to do the same with your vote.

I am not keen on seeing Kerry run for the Presidency again. I supported him last time and he let me down. I think he has a better chance of helping America if he stays where he is. We need a stronger leader. It wouldn't hurt for you to sign the letter though and it will be added to the Congressional Record. You don't have to give Kerry any money.

No comments: