Monday, December 03, 2007

Last Week

Back on the client site in Peachtree City this morning...arrgh it is early but that is the only way to beat the traffic. We actually had some rain again last night but it had stopped by the time I had to get on the road. It's the last week for me on this gig until sometime later summer or early fall next year if then. Now the systems folks have to get all the data connections made and tested before we business types get a go at making it all make sense.

Hope everyone had a nice relaxing weekend. I did my good deed for the Historical Society yesterday getting their office on DSL. The DSL part was pretty straight forward but no one really pays attention to their computer so it also involved adding XP SP2 and several other updates and all total I spent the whole Sunday afternoon on it. They also have Norton Internet Security and Antivirus on the thing which slows down everything...a really bad piece of software.
Just logging on this morning and I have no idea what's going on other than what NPR had for me this morning on the drive.

I'll be back in a little while after I cruise around a bit.

No comments: