Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Talking Jesus Action Figure?


I'm sorry but I am afraid I am the bearer of very sad news.

If you were planning on getting a Talking Jesus Action Figure this Christmas (or whatever) you're almost out of luck. Walmart has completely sold out of the toy and Target.com has "very limited supply," according to the manufacturer's spokesperson, Joshua Livingston.
I know Jesus would be very pleased that his action figure is so popular. I wonder if you are allowed to keep him in the same toy box with Barbi? I think they missed the mark though by not having stigmata and a crown of thorns. Then again maybe that will be in the follow-on accessory kit along with a real simulated wooden cross. Just think of the marketing potential for an ass accessory and what about a disciple collection. Maybe some magic loaves and fishes or how about a water to wine magic kit?

It boggles the mind.

No comments: