Saturday, December 15, 2007

Shopping = Bad Idea

I had to go get some new shoes today(Madam required). So the New Balance store is over by the big North Point Mall in one of the satellite shopping strips. Mission accomplished with minimum pain and even took a turn through Crate&Barrel which was a couple of doors away.

Madam then sprung the trap. Since we are so close let's look in the mall for I don't know what. We went to the mall! Not pretty and not rewarding (well the Victoria's Secret window was nice). Anyhow we survived it with no broken bones and managed to find the couple of must have things that justified braving the crowds for (A "Pink Cadillac" dish thingy for the Elvis bedroom(yes we have one) and a sticker that says "Elvis Presley Blvd". I can live with having the sticker since that is the street in Memphis where I got my one and only lifetime ticket( for doing 35 in a 30 zone). Laugh if you want.

Anyhow, that was the Christmas mall experience and I am just glad it is all over. The only problem I have now is the special on the Nikon D40x SLR with a pair of Nikon zoom lenses they have at Wolf/Ritz Camera. Must be strong.

No comments: