Thursday, December 28, 2006

Edwards In

I am extremely happy to see that John Edwards is going to make a run for the Presidency. I was getting afraid that I was going to have no choice in 2008. I like Edwards. I think he is for real. You have to like the idea that he chose NOLA for the initial announcement. He has also come out swinging.

[snip]
"It would be a huge mistake to put a surge of troops into Iraq," Edwards said on ABC's "Good Morning America. "It sends exactly the wrong signal. We can maximize our chances for success by making clear we are going to leave Iraq and not stay there forever."
[snip]
In his message to supporters, Edwards listed five priorities to change America. Among them: "Guaranteeing health care for every single American," "Strengthening our middle class and ending the shame of poverty," "Leading the fight against global warming," and "Getting America and the world to break our addiction to oil."
[snip]

No comments: