Saturday, December 09, 2006

Meandering

Saturday night and nothing much going on in the Fallenmonk household. Very cold here today and that is challengingMadam has gone to bed and yours truly tried to watch several different movies on cable but all of them just didn't ring the bell. It still amazes me that I have over a 100 channels to choose from and regularly cannot find anything of interest.

Spent a good part of the day putting together my power point presentation for Monday and Tuesday. This client is running a fairly old version of our product and I am tasked with convincing them that they should upgrade. There have been some revolutionary changes in the product since they implemented and I am seriously concerned about having enough time to cover all the stuff.

Not looking forward to flying to Boston tomorrow. The flight is not too bad but getting out of Boston and to the client in Westborough is brutal. The big dig is still very much a presence and as a results there are a lot of changes from my last visit.

Interesting note: my roundtrip airfare from Atlanta to Boston is only $168. My hotel in Mass is 169/night. What is wrong with this picture?

No comments: