Friday, December 29, 2006

New Friends

We have two new friends on the Blogroll. Please stop by and welcome Nick from This-Is-It and Jim DeRosa from the aptly name DeRosaWorld.

Nick wandered in from MorningMartini I think and even though he appears to hail from Alabama he is most welcome here. (Full disclosure I have relatives in Alabama.) He also is a dog lover obviously so we think he is going to work out ok.

We are not sure where Jim hails from but he lives near a beach, likes John Edwards and has a category on his site for Food and Drink. How bad can he be? He seems to think my distant cousin Nigella is cool too! I still haven't gone back and read a lot of his recent posts but I will.

Now that I think about it I might have been remiss in mentioning the addition of Frederick of Mccs1977 a couple of weeks ago and for this I am kinda sorry. Better late than never.

No comments: